Recipe by Country Chef
Everyone has there top 20 recipes. Well here is the number one recipe the Country Chef uses for breakfast, lunches, and dinners. A very simple combination of humble ingredients, with an incredible melt in your mouth. Always a hit. Constantly having to double or triple this recipe. The recipe card is pretty worn and filled with the various calculations.
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups buttermilk
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix dry ingredients together first and set aside.
- Mix eggs, butter milk, and melted butter together.(Yes the melted butter will congeal into little drops if the buttermilk is cold, room temperature works best).
- Combine all together.
- Non-stick pan with butter is the best.