Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is always something my kids ask me to make for special occasions. Sometimes I double this for a large gathering. I use my food processor to pulse the ham until it reaches the desired consistency.
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped deli ham
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 cup finely shredded sharp cheddar cheese (or your favorite colby or cheddar cheese)
- 1 teaspoon minced onion (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce (or to taste)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup finely chopped deli ham
- favorite cracker
- Mix everything together except for last addional ham.
- Shape into ball.
- Coat with remaining ham.
- Chill until flavors are blended.
- Serve with desired crackers.