Recipe by BlondieItaliana
Terrific side dish. Great for Holidays, Sunday Dinners, and Dinner Parties. This is a true comfort food and always gets rave reviews at the table.
Top Review by rusticgirl
Great recipe.<br/><br/>My mods to suit my tastes - add 2 teaspoons worcestershire and 1 tablespoon dijon. One whole onion instead of the peppers. Almond meal instead of ritz and breadcrumbs. Add 1 cup frozen peas. I omit the butter, no need for it.<br/><br/>I tried adding a chopped up zucchini once but that made it too watery.
- 1 head cauliflower (cut into florets)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Ritz cracker, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook cauliflower in medium sized pot filled with one inch water until tender then drain.
- Stir in sour cream, cheese, crushed crackers, onions, peppers, salt & pepper.
- Transfer to a greased 2-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle with breadcrumbs then drizzle with melted butter and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.