1/1 Photo of Country Caramel Apple Cake
A cousin of my husband made this for a family reunion. It was so good! I searched the internet and finally found this recipe on the Pillsbury Website. Try it! It is wonderful!!!!
My Private Note
9 x 13 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) package nut quick bread mix
- 3 cups apple pie filling (from two 21-oz. cans)
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Sauce and Topping
- 1Heat oven to 350°F Spray 13x9-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray. In large bowl, combine oil and eggs; beat well. Add quick bread mix, apple pie filling, cinnamon and nutmeg; stir 50 to 75 strokes with spoon until mix is moistened. Stir in nuts from foil packet and 1/2 cup chopped walnuts.
- 2Spoon into sprayed pan; spread evenly.
- 3Bake at 350°F for 43 to 50 minutes or until cake is deep golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 30 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, in medium saucepan, combine sugar, brown sugar, butter and whipping cream; mix well. Bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- 5To serve, cut warm cake into squares; place on individual dessert plates.
- 6Top each serving with warm sauce and ice cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Caramel Apple Cake
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.6
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 69.1 mg
- Sodium 98.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 25.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
nut quick bread mix