Recipe by daisygrl64
Beef and tomatoes go nicely with cabbage, onion and celery Recipe by Vicky C Youngstown Ohio
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 (28 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 medium head cabbage, shredded
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 6 celery ribs, chopped
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- in a large saucepan or Dutch oven cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, drain.
- add tomatoes, cabbage, onions, and celery, bring to a boil.
- reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered for 25 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- add salt and pepper to taste.