Beef and tomatoes go nicely with cabbage, onion and celery Recipe by Vicky C Youngstown Ohio
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in a large saucepan or Dutch oven cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, drain.
- 2add tomatoes, cabbage, onions, and celery, bring to a boil.
- 3reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered for 25 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
- 4add salt and pepper to taste.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Cabbage Soup
Serving Size: 1 (339 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.3
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 475.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 20.1 g