COUNTRY BRUNCH SKILLET
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp.
- 2Remove bacon; crumble and set aside.
- 3Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons of drippings.
- 4Add potatoes, green pepper, onion, salt and pepper to drippings; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- 5Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are browned and tender, about 15 minutes.
- 6Make six wells in the potato mixture; break one egg into each well.
- 7Cover and cook on low heat for 8-10 minutes or until eggs are completely set.
- 8Sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Brunch Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (384 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 957.3
- Calories from Fat 511
- Total Fat 56.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 355.2 mg
- Sodium 1859.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 24.3 g