Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this in the Alabama Living magazine. I have not tried it yet, but it sounds delicious.
- 6 slices bacon
- 6 cups frozen cubed hash brown potatoes
- 3⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 3⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook bacon in large skillet until crisp.
- Remove bacon, crumble, and set aside.
- Drain drippings, reserving 2 tablespoons in skillet.
- Add potatoes, green peppers, onion, salt, and pepper to drippings.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are brown and tender (about 15 minutes).
- Make 6 wells in potatoes and break one egg into each well.
- Cover and cook on low heat 8-10 minutes, or until eggs are completely set.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bacon.
i like being able too cook breakfast in oven it frees up some time in morning can start some things night before add eggs next morning and bingo fast food