- 2 cups frozen hash browns
- 1 cup cooked ham, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 6 eggs, beaten
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- fresh chives (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, saute hash browns, ham and onion for 10 minutes or until hash browns are tender.
- In a small bowl, combine eggs, salt and pepper. Add to hash brown mixture and cook, stirring occasionally until eggs are set.
- Remove from heat and gently stir in the cheese.
- Spoon onto serving platter and sprinkle with chives if desired.