Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Favorite breakfast foods in one pan!
- 2 cups frozen hash browns
- 1 cup cooked ham, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 6 eggs, beaten
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- fresh chives (to garnish)
- In a large skillet, saute hash browns, ham and onion for 10 minutes or until hash browns are tender.
- In a small bowl, combine eggs, salt and pepper. Add to hash brown mixture and cook, stirring occasionally until eggs are set.
- Remove from heat and gently stir in the cheese.
- Spoon onto serving platter and sprinkle with chives if desired.
Threw this together for dinner tonight with leftover ham and served with homemade salsa. Quick, easy and DS (Mr. Picky) loved it. Thanks for posting, Lvs2Cook.