Recipe by dragonpawz
Found this in a Pillsbury Pot Pie recipe book. OMG this is good! Great for breakfast or brunch. I am listing the entire recipe for 8 people, but since it was just two of us I cut the recipe in half. Great way to get rid of leftover ham!
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (20 ounce) bagrefrigerated shredded hash browns
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1 cup swiss cheese
- 8 eggs
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt or 1⁄2 teaspoon salt substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 3 ounces cream cheese, cut into small cubes
- 1 (8 count) Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375. Spray an 11x7 inch glass baking dish (2 Quart) with cooking spray. Cook hashbrowns according to the directions on the package. Remove hashbrowns and arrange in the bottom and around sides of casserole dish. Sprinkle cheese over potatoes.
- In a bowl beat eggs. Stir in chives salt pepper and ham. Cook and stir over medium heat until partially cooked. Stir in cream cheese, cook and stir until eggs are cooked but moist. Spred over cheese and potatoes.
- Seperate crescent rolls into triangles and roll half way. Arrange over eggs with tips in the center.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until crust is golden brown.