Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Jimmy Dean recipe.
- 1 lb pork sausage (any flavor)
- 1 (9 inch) pie crusts
- 1 1⁄2 cups swiss cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup light cream
- Cook sausage until done. Crumble then drain.
- Prepare 9" pie shell if making from scratch.
- Mix cheese and sausage. Sprinkle in shell.
- Lightly beat eggs. Combine other ingredients and add to mixture.
- Pour in shell.
- Bake at 375 for 40 to 50 minutes.