Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 6 ear corn
- 453.59 g kielbasa
- 1360.77 g fresh shrimp, in shell
- 18 small new potatoes
- 12 small onions
- 12 crab legs
- 59.14 ml minced scallion
- 1 lemon, juice of, fresh
- bay leaf
- Old Bay Seasoning
- black pepper
- Tabasco sauce
- Boil water in a very large steam kettle on a stove or outdoor cooker.
- Season water with fresh lemon juice and seasonings.
- When water is boiling, add potatoes, sausage, scallions and onions.
- Bring back to boil and cook until almost tender.
- Add corn and crab legs and boil 5 minutes more.
- Add shrimp and simmer about 4 minutes longer, or until shrimp are cooked.
- Drain and serve.