1/3 Photos of Country Blueberry Coffee Cake (Paula Deen)
Saw this on Paula Deen's show and had to try it. Uses refrigerated biscuit dough. I reduced the amount of sugar - the original recipe called for 1/2 cup sugar with the blueberries which was very sweet. The warm, bubbling blueberries are just wonderful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Generously grease a 9-inch square baking dish.
- 3In a small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon and mix well with a fork. Set aside.
- 4Separate biscuit dough into 8 biscuits, and cut each biscuit into quarters.
- 5Dip each biscuit piece into the melted butter, then roll in the cinnamon-brown sugar mixture to coat well. Arrange in a single layer in baking dish.
- 6Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the oats.
- 7Combine blueberries and sugar in a bowl and toss to coat.
- 8Spoon blueberry-sugar mixture over oats and biscuits and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup oats. Drizzle remaining melted butter on top.
- 9Bake for 25 minutes or until cake is golden brown and center is done.
- 10Cool for 10 minutes, serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Blueberry Coffee Cake (Paula Deen)
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 493.2
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 41.2 mg
- Sodium 708.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 34.1 g
- Protein 6.0 g