Nicole Brummett's Note:
I got this recipe from a friend that served them at her son's birthday party. These are easy, delicious and a big hit with kids.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separate dough into 10 biscuits; flatten into 5 inch circles.
- 2Press each into the bottom and up the sides of a greased muffin cup; set aside.
- 3In a skillet, brown ground beef; drain.
- 4Add diced tomatoes to meat if desired.
- 5In a small bowl, mix ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar and chili powder; stir until smooth.
- 6Add to meat and tomatoes; mix well.
- 7Divide the meat mixture among biscuit-lined muffin cups, using about 1/4 cup for each.
- 8Sprinkle with cheese.
- 9Bake at 350° for 18 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- 10Cool for 5 minutes before removing from tin and serving.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Barbecue Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.1
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 6.0 g
- Cholesterol 42.7 mg
- Sodium 550.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 13.2 g