Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From a clipping in the recipe box. Use this baste to brush meat or poultry while grilling. If you want to the extra baste while serving your meat or poultry, boil it for 3 minutes after using as a baste to destroy anything that may have been picked up from touching raw meat. One cup is enough to use with 2 1/2 pounds chicken pieces.
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Stir all ingredients in a small saucepan, until sugar dissolves.
- Use to baste meat or poultry while barbecuing.