Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yummy alternative to traditional potato salad. Quick and easy to make for something that tastes so good.
- 946.36 ml quartered cooked new potatoes (about 1 1/3 lbs.)
- 6 slice bacon, crisply cooked,crumbled
- 118.29 ml chopped green pepper
- 118.29 ml chopped onion
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 177.44 ml Miracle Whip (or more depending on how "wet" you like your salad)
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Mix potatoes, bacon, green pepper, onion, eggs in a large bowl.
- Add dressing and lemon juice; mix lightly.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Great! Gotta have bacon!
Very yummy! I used baby red potatoes, wild leeks instead of onions and I omitted the green peppers (personal preference). I also used about half a jar of bacon peices instead of cooking and crumbling bacon. Easy to make and a nice salad.