Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I'm looking forward to trying this!
Make and share this Country Apple Squares recipe from Food.com.
- Combine flour, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add nuts.
- Measure out 2 cups of crumb mixture and set aside.
- Press remaining crumbs in greased 9x13 pan.
- Beat cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- Mix in egg and sugar and vanilla.
- Pour over crust.
- Top with apples and sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- Melt caramels with evaporated milk.
- Pour over top and bake 35 to 40 minutes at 350 degrees.