1/1 Photo of Countess Mushrooms
Dienia B.'s Note:
History in the Baking again. I can taste this with pasta. I'm not sure about the 2 teaspoons chicken broth but, oh well,leave it out if you want a vegetarian meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute mushrooms in butter until tender.
- 2Sprinkle mushrooms with flour.
- 3Add broth and cook one minute more.
- 4Add rest of ingredients; cook 3 minutes more, stirring.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Countess Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (462 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 673.1
- Calories from Fat 543
- Total Fat 60.3 g
- Saturated Fat 37.3 g
- Cholesterol 136.9 mg
- Sodium 574.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 14.2 g