1/9 Photos of Couldn't Be Easier Elephant Ears.
Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
I got his from 500 Best Cookies, Bars & Squares.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Sprinkle a thick layer of sugar on a pastry board.
- 3Place puff pastry on top and roll into a neat oblong.
- 4Fold one long side of puff pastry inward, like a jellyroll, stopping at the centre.
- 5Repeat on the other side. The 2 sides will meet in the centre.
- 6Cut into 1/4 inch slices and press each slice in sugar.
- 7Place slices on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake for 6 to 8 minutes.
- 9Turn over and bake for another 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- 11In a food processor, process 1/2 cup chopped nuts, 2 tbsp sugar and 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon until finely ground.
- 12sprinkle dough with mixture before folding.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Couldn't Be Easier Elephant Ears.
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.3
- Calories from Fat 64
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 47.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.3 g