Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is quite delicious and very aromatic. Suitable for a side dish or even breakfast. Great served with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce....
- 1⁄2 cup chopped spring onion
- 1 cup chopped chives
- 1 cup chopped coriander
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dill
- 2 cups parsley
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 tablespoon butter
- Wash and finely chop all herbs before measuring.
- Put chopped herbs into mixing bowl.
- Add eggs, salt and pepper, 1 tbspn of oil and turmeric.
- Mix well.
- Heat the remainder of oil and half the butter in a fry pan.
- Pour in mixture and cook on low for about 8 mins with the lid on.
- Peek underneath; if it's brown move on to next step.
- Put plate over open fry pan top.
- Upturn and carefully place coucou on plate.
- Put remainder of butter in pan then slide coucou back in to cook the other side.
- Cut into wedges when done and serve with sour cream and sweet chilli sauce.