Recipe by Chef PotPie
This is a comfort dish, and done in the microwave. It makes a good side to roast, steak, or chicken.
- 8 red potatoes, about 1 lb. cut in half
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup pepperoni or 1⁄4 cup salami, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In 12X8 baking dish, arrange potato halves, cut side up, around edges of dish.
- Add 1 tablespoon water and cook, covered, on high, 8-10 minutes until tender, rotating dish halfway through cooking time; drain.
- Meanwhile, combine all remaining ingredients.
- Place this mixture on cut sides of potatoes and cook on high 1-2 minutes until cheese melts.