Prep 2 hrs
Cook 3 hrs
this is a really good recipe you can use any kind of jell-o you think would be good in it I use strawberry.
- In a small saucepan combine gelatin and undrained crushed pineapple.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 3 to 5 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Remove from heat.
- Gently stir in drained mandarin oranges.
- Chill 30 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Fold cottage cheese and whipped topping.
- Transfer mixture to medium bowl; cover and chill 2 to 3 hours or until set.