Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a recipe from Kraft.
- 1 (7 ounce) package small whole wheat pasta shells
- 1 (10 ounce) frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- Toss warm pasta with cottage cheese mixture.
This is a lovely and tasty dish - quick to make too! I used chives instead of red onion this time, and did add salt and pepper. Maybe I'm a big eater, but I think this makes more like 4 servings! This will definitely go into my lunch rotation, thank you for sharing!