Recipe by MizzNezz
Use the fat-free cottage cheese and you have a great low-cal dish. I could eat this every day!
Top Review by Wendy G
Quick and easy to make. I made this for my husband's lunch, more than for myself as I've never been wild about cottage cheese. I tried it though, so I could review it, and I really liked it. I'll be making it more often for me! A great, healthy dish. Thanks.
- 1 (24 ounce) carton cottage cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped yellow pepper
- 2 sliced green onions
- 1⁄3 cup toasted sunflower seeds
- 1 leaf lettuce