Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe you can prepare ahead of time and place in oven right before your company comes.
- 10 large potatoes, cooked and diced
- 1⁄2 lb cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1 jar chopped pimiento
- 1 cup diced green pepper
- 1 slice white bread
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup lightly crushed corn flakes
- Cook potatoes in water with their skins on; dice when cool to touch.
- Chop parsley and green pepper.
- Tear bread into small cubes.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking dishs with nonstick cookings spray; set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine cheddar cheese, parsley, pimento, green pepper and torn white bread.
- Slowly pour mixture into baking dish.
- In a small pyrex measuring cup, melt butter and then combine milk.
- Pour on top of ingredients already in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with crushed cornflakes.