Nice crisp lettuce leaves filled with no fat cottage cheese, spring onions, radish and celery, garnished with tomatoes, cucumber and radish and seasoned with dill.
- 6 large lettuce leaves (I use iceberg)
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, from the heart chopped
- 1 large red radish, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large plum tomato, sliced
- 1 large red radish, sliced
- 8 -10 thinly sliced peeled cucumbers
- Arrange 3 large lettuce leaves on each of two plates, set aside.
- Place cottage cheese in a bowl and add chopped spring onions, radish, celery, dried dill and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well.
- Place half of cottage cheese mixture on top of lettuce on each plate.
- Garnish with sliced radish, cucumber and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste over garnishes.