Recipe by Derf
Nice crisp lettuce leaves filled with no fat cottage cheese, spring onions, radish and celery, garnished with tomatoes, cucumber and radish and seasoned with dill.
Top Review by bullwinkle
This was a tasty quick and easy lunch. We really liked the flavor the dill added to the cottage cheese. I put some of the cottage cheese mixture and sliced vegetables in a lettuce leave and it made a tasty wrap. Very delicious! Thanks Derf. Bullwinkle
- 6 large lettuce leaves (I use iceberg)
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, from the heart chopped
- 1 large red radish, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large plum tomato, sliced
- 1 large red radish, sliced
- 8 -10 thinly sliced peeled cucumbers
Directions See How It's Made
- Arrange 3 large lettuce leaves on each of two plates, set aside.
- Place cottage cheese in a bowl and add chopped spring onions, radish, celery, dried dill and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix well.
- Place half of cottage cheese mixture on top of lettuce on each plate.
- Garnish with sliced radish, cucumber and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste over garnishes.