1/1 Photo of Cottage Lunch Salad
Nice crisp lettuce leaves filled with no fat cottage cheese, spring onions, radish and celery, garnished with tomatoes, cucumber and radish and seasoned with dill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 large lettuce leaves (I use iceberg)
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, from the heart chopped
- 1 large red radish, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large plum tomato, sliced
- 1 large red radish, sliced
- 8 -10 thinly sliced peeled cucumbers
- 1Arrange 3 large lettuce leaves on each of two plates, set aside.
- 2Place cottage cheese in a bowl and add chopped spring onions, radish, celery, dried dill and salt and pepper to taste.
- 3Mix well.
- 4Place half of cottage cheese mixture on top of lettuce on each plate.
- 5Garnish with sliced radish, cucumber and tomatoes.
- 6Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste over garnishes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cottage Lunch Salad
Serving Size: 1 (1423 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.2
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 77.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 23.7 g
- Protein 22.1 g