Recipe by Peter J
Nice 'warm' dip to serve along with dry biscuits or personally I served on top of some puppodums.
Top Review by Chef Buggsy Mate
I made this as a single serving to top my whole wheat flax seed crackers the other day. It made a very delicious light lunch. I will definitely make this again Peter. My youngest DD who is 9 said next time I need to make enough for two as she really enjoyed it as well. Made and reviewed for the 45th OZ/NZ Recipe Swap.
- 175 g cottage cheese
- 50 g cucumbers, very finely diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh herb, finely diced
- 2 teaspoons dried chives
- 1 teaspoon hot English mustard
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 drops Tabasco sauce