Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs 30 mins
a different version of dill bread using a bread machine. Very tasty.
- 1⁄3 cup milk, 80 degrees
- 1⁄4 cup water, 80 degrees
- 1 egg
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3⁄4 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon dill seed
- 2 teaspoons dill weed
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- Place all ingredients in bread pan in order suggested by your bread machine's manual.
- Select a "Basic" cycle and a "Medium" crust setting.
- When baking cycle is complete, remove bread from pan and place on rack to cool before slicing.
- Makes a 1 1/2lb loaf.
this rose well, good way to use up cottage cheese, i used 1 c. w.w. flour, agava, and o.o. wld. make again, also i used w.w. setting.
Delicious! A definite keeper in my recipe box! Made for My 3 Chefs, November 2008.