Recipe by hotmomma Temple
i came across this recipe and remembered my mom making her own recipe (i don't think she even used a recipe)of this when i was growing up.
Top Review by Darkhunter
It's very strange, but when I was a young girl, I hated cottage cheese. Now, I eat it very frequently and love it! I especially loved it, using your recipe, hotmomma! Thnx for posting it! Made for the French Forum Herb of the Month event. May - Chives!
- 8 ounces cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 shallot
- 1 bunch chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- white pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend cottage cheese and mustard.
- Peel shallot, chop finely and mix with cottage cheese blend.
- Wash and dry the chives and snip them finely.
- Stir a/b two-thirds of the chives into cottage cheese mixture.
- Season the mixture with paprika and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle remaining chives on top.