southern chef in louisiana's Note:
Yummy rich waffles. Serve with your favorite syrup, preserves or fresh fruit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sift flour and salt together, set aside.
- 2Beat eggs, milk, vegetable oil, and vanilla together.
- 3Add cottage cheese and beat until smooth.
- 4Combine with flour and cook as usual in your waffle iron.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cottage Cheese Waffles
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 725.6
- Calories from Fat 475
- Total Fat 52.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 398.3 mg
- Sodium 1136.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 29.4 g