Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Jillian Michaels recipe.
- 1⁄2 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber
- 1⁄4 avocado
- 1⁄2 cup carrot
- 1 cup lettuce or 1 cup mixed greens
- Shred lettuce and slice avocado, cucumber and carrots.
- Mix cottage cheese and salsa. Place cottage cheese mixture in tortilla.
- Top with remaining ingredients. Fold contents into a wrap.
I love Jillian Michaels and how she's helped so many people with there weight loss struggles. This is a great recipe by her:-) The only thing I switched up was using an avocado dressing in place of the salsa. It's what I had on hand. This is so so good and good-for-you too!!! A great lunch.~ Made for Veg-n-swap.