Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
Quick and easy wrap for lunch
Make and share this Cottage Cheese Tuna & Corn Relish Wraps Aust. Ww 5pts recipe from Food.com.
- Arrange the lavash bread on a flat surface and spread evenly with the corn relish.
- Mix together the cottage cheese and tuna.
- Spoon the cottage cheese and tuna mixture over each lavash.
- Add salad vegetables to the top and roll up firmly to enclose.
- Cut in halves and garnish with the snow pea sprouts.
I really enjoyed this. I'd never thought of adding corn relish to tuna before. the only change I made was to mix the relish in with the tuna & cottage cheese instead of spreading it on the wraps. This was a very healthy & yummy lunch & one I'm sure to make again. Thanks Sonya!