Recipe by Cloverleaf
This recipe came from my mother-in-law. Her mother's family has made this for many years and now my family will also. It can be served as a breakfast or a brunch item.
Directions See How It's Made
- Place one of the pie crust on the bottom of either an 8x8 inch or a 9x9 inch pan.
- Cut off some of the crust that goes up the side of the pan and set aside.
- Pour half of the cottage cheese mixture into the pan, then lay the crust that you cut off of the sides on top of the cottage cheese mixture.
- Pour the remaining cottage cheese over the crust.
- Top with the remaining pie crust.
- Pour a little milk over the top crust and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 350°F for about an hour or until the crust is nice and golden.