Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious and richly creamy. From the Wisconsin Dutch chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947.
- 2 cups cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup chives, chopped
- 1⁄2 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- salad greens
- Mix cottage cheese and sour cream lightly with a fork.
- Add vegetables and salt/pepper to taste.
- Place salad greens on chilled plates, mound 1/4 of the cottage cheese mixture on each plate and garnish with parsley.