Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an old timey salad that's still good today.
- 1 (16 ounce) carton cottage cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert, dessert (DRY)
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- In a large bowl, mix cottage cheese and (DRY) Jello well.
- Add the drained pineapple and mix well again.
- Add Cool Whip and MIX WELL.
- Refrigerate about 30 minutes before serving.
This is really good, very addictive. I made it with all fat free and you can't tell at all. Thanks.
this is a great spring/summer time salad. My six years old son mixed it up and loved it. Quick and very easy. He's my little chef.
I call this pink stuff! I make it with various fruit and various jello flavors. I usually end up eating it for breakfat!