Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I feel guilty eating regular Ranch dip made with sour cream, so I made a variation on the recipe that is a little bit healthier.
- 1 (2 lb) container non fat small curd cottage cheese
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- dump cottage cheese into a big bowl or blender and blend until creamy.
- Mix ranch dressing into the cottage cheese.
- Dump back into original cottage cheese container.
Yum! My company loved this! Thanks for sharing!
Great dip! I like things a little thinner, so next time I'll add a little milk to it. I used this dip with veggies, pita chips and on english muffins. This would make a great mayo substitution as well.
Sounds great! — Feb 8, 2006 Update: turned out great, for salad dressing add a little milk or buttermilk.