Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a mock "rice" pudding which is low in carbs; 3 carbs pers servings
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender until almost smooth.
- Pour into 6, 6oz-175ml custard cups.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Place in a baking pan.
- Pour hot water in pan to reach 1"-25mm up sides of custard cups.
- Bake at 350°F-180°C for 35mins.