Recipe by internetnut
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from www.wvweightloss.com/snacking .
- 16 ounces fat-free cottage cheese (1 tub)
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple (1 can drain the excess juice)
- 3 ounces sugar-free raspberry gelatin (1/2 packet)
- 8 ounces sugar-free Cool Whip (1 tub) or 8 ounces Cool Whip Lite (1 tub)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ingredients together and top with Cool Whip sugar free or lite.
- (Sugar Free jello has aspartame. You can substitute thawed frozen raspberries for the sugar free raspberry jello powder. It doesn't taste the same or as good but it has no artificial sweetener. There will be slightly more sugars if you use real raspberries but it is natural sugar. ).