These wonderful appetisers were submitted by K. Varna, a 13 yr. old to Young Times and won this little gem the title of 'Chef of the week' for the first week of May. Enjoy this little one's creation to the max!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the grated cottage cheese in a bowl.
- 2Add the gramflour, green chillies, ginger-garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, salt to taste and the chopped onions.
- 3Mix extremely well.
- 4Make round balls, about 1 inch in diameter, out of the mixture.
- 5Gently, flatten all the balls.
- 6Heat oil in a flat frying pan.
- 7Place the flattened balls on the pan.
- 8Shallow fry the balls on either side till they turn golden brown.
- 9Drain on clean paper towels.
- 10Serve hot with tomato ketchup or corriander and mint chutney (recipe posted separately).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cottage Cheese (paneer) Cutlets
Serving Size: 1 (235 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.5
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 21.0 mg
- Sodium 573.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 19.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: