Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Libbie. These pancakes are from Russia but since Russia was in Czechoslovakia it is not a surprising overlap. this is an eggy pancake i put 1 batch in blender and just poured them out
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 eggs (i used 1 extra large egg)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cottage cheese, small curd
- bench flour
- 4 tablespoons oil
- The old cottage cheese wasn't as liquid as the new cottage cheese so try and get mostly curds for this recipe.( i used dry curd for this one )
- Beat the flour, eggs, sugar, salt, and cottage cheese until smooth.
- Pat little rounds onto bench flour.
- Fry in hot oil.
- Serve with strawberry jam.