Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Low fat version of Churchill House Cottage Cheese pancakes.
- 1 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 6 tablespoons fat-free margarine
- Beat eggs in medium bowl; stir in cottage cheese; add flour, and mix until just blended but still lumpy. Add melted margarine and stir to gently combine.
- Melt a pat of margarine in a large skillet sprayed with Pam over med heat. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto skillet, spacing the pancakes apart. Cook until edges are light golden brown and bubbles form on the top. Turn pancakes over and cook until the bottoms are light golden brown. Pancakes should be crispy on the outside and creamy on the inside.