A light breakfast pancake. [This recipe makes only one serving so you should adjust accordingly. From Dr. Weil.com]
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, beat the egg with a whisk until creamy.
- 2Push the cottage cheese through a wire strainer into the egg in the bowl. Mix well.
- 3Add the oil and flour. Mix well.
- 4Lightly oil a skillet and place over low heat. When the skillet is hot, spoon the batter into the skillet making four pancakes. Flatten slightly with the back of a spoon. Cook 2-minutes on each side, or until lightly browned.
- 5Serve with applesauce, apple butter or your favorite whole fruit jam.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.2
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 220.5 mg
- Sodium 529.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 24.9 g