These are lovely light pancakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In your blender or food processor combine butter, egg yolks, cottage cheese, flour and salt.
- 2Blend at low speed until the batter is smooth and no curds remain.
- 3Beat egg whites stiff but not dry.
- 4Fold into the cheese mixture.
- 5Drop batter by the tablespoon onto a lightly greased hot griddle or skillet.
- 6Shape the pancakes into circles with the back of a spoon.
- 7Flip pancake when underside is lightly browned.
- 8Serve with Fruit syrup or fruit preserve or fresh fruit.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.7
- Calories from Fat 94
- Total Fat 10.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 227.5 mg
- Sodium 318.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 14.9 g