Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
These are sooooo good with plain yogurt and a squirt of sugar-free syrup. Or peanut butter and syrup, or jam and cool whip.........the possibilites are endless! This came from Thinner Times. I have not tried this, just posting for easy finding.
- 1 cup oatmeal, ground (measure BEFORE grinding in a food processor)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 3 -4 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or combination of other sweet spices you like)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Stir together above ingredients in a mixing bowl. In a seperate bowl whisk together oatmeal, baking soda, salt, Splenda, pumpkin pie spice.
- Add to dry ingredients eggs, cottage cheese, milk, and vanilla, and let sit for a few minutes. Spray a small skillet with non-stick spray. Heat over medium. Pour 1/3 Celsius into hot pan and cook until cake is getting dry on the top (but lower heat if it gets too dark on bottom). Turn carefully and continue to cook for a few minutes. (These are difficult to flip if you don't let them cook enough on the first side.) Can cool and stack on a plate and wrap tightly with plastic wrap.