A simple yet delicious meal. Serve with salad and bread and it's complete!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion in a little butter.
- 2Add all of the other ingredients except the noodles, eggs, and milk.
- 3Layer the noodles and sauce evenly in a 9" 13" casserole dish.
- 4Pour the eggs mixed with the milk over top and sprinkle with salt.
- 5Bake 45 minutes @ 350 degrees.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cottage Cheese Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.2
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 116.9 mg
- Sodium 487.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 30.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: