Recipe by Ambercrombiegirl
A simple yet delicious meal. Serve with salad and bread and it's complete!
- 1 large onion
- 1 quart fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 14 lasagna noodles (cooked)
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup skim milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute onion in a little butter.
- Add all of the other ingredients except the noodles, eggs, and milk.
- Layer the noodles and sauce evenly in a 9" 13" casserole dish.
- Pour the eggs mixed with the milk over top and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake 45 minutes @ 350 degrees.