Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 cup plain cottage cheese
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1 cup almonds, very finely ground
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato packed in oil, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400F degrees. Line a muffin pan with medium-sized paper baking cups, you'll need nine of them.
- Put the cottage cheese into a bowl with all but 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, the flour, ground almonds, baking powder, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, water, and eggs, and season with salt, then mix all together.
- Spoon the mixture into the muffing cups 3/4 full, scatter with the remaining Parmesan, and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until set, risen, and golden brown. Serve as hot or at room temperature.