This is quick, simple, & tasty. Perfect for a work night when time & energy are in short supply. The cottage cheese makes the meatloaf moist & adds nutrition. (BTW... adding a cup of cottage cheese to a lb of hamburg makes for yummy hamburgers!)
- Combine all ingredients except Parmesan cheese.
- Mix ingredients lightly till well blended.
- Press lightly into an 8 by 8 pan.
- Cover with waxed paper & microwave on high for 12 to 14 minutes, turning dish once (if no turntable).
- Drain fat, if needed.
- Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese & cook uncovered on high for 1- 2 minutes or till cheese melts.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.