Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Growing up, our next door neighbor used to make these. I was lucky enough for her to pass this wonderful recipe on to me. She just recently passed away, and I'm posting this in her honor.
- In a blender, combine all ingredients, except applesauce and cinnamon.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture onto a nonstick skillet, making 8 pancakes.
- Turn pancakes when edges appear dry.
- Brown lightly on both sides.
- To serve, place pancakes on serving plates.
- Divide applesauce among pancakes on top.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.