Growing up, our next door neighbor used to make these. I was lucky enough for her to pass this wonderful recipe on to me. She just recently passed away, and I'm posting this in her honor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender, combine all ingredients, except applesauce and cinnamon.
- 2Blend until smooth.
- 3Pour mixture onto a nonstick skillet, making 8 pancakes.
- 4Turn pancakes when edges appear dry.
- 5Brown lightly on both sides.
- 6To serve, place pancakes on serving plates.
- 7Divide applesauce among pancakes on top.
- 8Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cottage Cheese Latkes
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.1
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 111.0 mg
- Sodium 185.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 7.5 g