1/1 Photo of Cottage Cheese, Honey and Cinnamon on Toast!
Happy Harry #2's Note:
WOW! What a long title for such a quick treat! This is great for breatfast, after school snack or late nite munchies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toast the bread to your liking.
- 2Divide cottage cheese to both slices.
- 3Drizzle honey over the cheese and then sprinkle with cinnamon.
- 4Guess what?.
- 5YOU ARE DONE! So easy even your little ones can make it. Why -- even Dad!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cottage Cheese, Honey and Cinnamon on Toast!
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 108.6
- Calories from Fat 26
- Total Fat 2.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 5.7 mg
- Sodium 303.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 7.5 g