1/3 Photos of Cottage Cheese Fruit Salad
Terri F.'s Note:
This is a light fruit salad that goes well with chicken or pork. The cottage cheese keeps it from being overly sweet. Please note prep time includes chilling time. Kids like this, too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together cottage cheese and dry jello.
- 2Add the Cool Whip and mix thoroughly.
- 3Add fruit cocktail and nuts (if desired) and mix.
- 4Chill for at least 3 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Eggs/Dairy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Eggs/Dairy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cottage Cheese Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (125 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 216.5
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 9.6 mg
- Sodium 265.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 24.6 g
- Protein 7.6 g